Google

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Dumb Credit Card Offers

I have a Disney Visa because I like the reward dollars and we use the rewards quite often. With the card you get 1% of all charges back as Disney Rewards Dollars. It builds up over time and we use the rewards dollars when we go to Disneyland. But recently I received a promotion from them in the mail stating that if you spend more that $600.00 in a given area (ie. food, gas, entertainment), they will double the rewards for every dollar about $600.00. It is a bad promotion for someone like me who does not spend over $600.00 in any given field and its not like I am going to go out of my way to spend more just to get in the double area. I would understand a promotion like, Double Rewards on all gas bought this month. That would benefit me very much.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home